Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Descent Magazine etc

Descent Magazine etc 1 month 1 week ago #32443

Have any of you got hold of the latest Descent (issue 259) yet? I did a report about October's C.R.E.G. field trip which appears on page 16 along with three photos of mine. Was planning on bringing my copy along to the Glan yr Afon tonight but decided to stop in Preston because of the snow.

I will be paying my subscription of £20 soon via PayPal, I take out Direct Membership of the B.C.A. and therefore get my insurance through them.

Have a great Christmas if I don't see or hear from any of you soon and I will see you in the New Year.

Greg.

Review of the latest Descent can be found here: darknessbelow.co.uk/news-descent-259-now-available/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shananna

Descent Magazine etc 1 month 1 week ago #32446

• Doug
  • Thank you received: 188
gingerlycolors wrote:
Have any of you got hold of the latest Descent (issue 259) yet? I did a report about October's C.R.E.G. field trip which appears on page 16 along with three photos of mine. Was planning on bringing my copy along to the Glan yr Afon tonight but decided to stop in Preston because of the snow.

I will be paying my subscription of £20 soon via PayPal, I take out Direct Membership of the B.C.A. and therefore get my insurance through them.

Have a great Christmas if I don't see or hear from any of you soon and I will see you in the New Year.

Greg.

Review of the latest Descent can be found here: darknessbelow.co.uk/news-descent-259-now-available

/

Ordered it but what a palava.
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gingerlycolors
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds