Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: It is completely without regret, I must inform you.....

It is completely without regret, I must inform you..... 1 year 5 months ago #28329

• Sweetie
  • Don't like ladders, ropes, getting wet or the dark!
  • Thank you received: 252
.....Benjamin the guinea pig has finally karked it. At long last, the smelly, pointless cretin that has resided in the corner of my lounge and forced me to go shopping for fresh fruit & veg every few days for the last 5 years has finally hung up his clogs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Therefore, I have, free to a good home:
  • A bag and a half of guinea pig food
  • A shit load of fresh hay

Tim???? You've got guinea pigs haven't you????

I'm under instruction to keep the cage etc. though

I can't advertise on Facebook as Emma will see it (it was her guinea pig, she can't have pets at uni) She's absolutely gutted! I'm absolutely over the moon :evil: you know what they say, life begins when the cat leaves home and the guinea pig dies :lol:

So far in 2016 the occupancy here has reduced by 50% and my council tax is still £101 a month! Unb'lievable!

Anyway, pipe up if you want the food and hay :silly:
This universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It is completely without regret, I must inform you..... 1 year 5 months ago #28330

• Doug
  • Thank you received: 159
Sweetie wrote:
.....Benjamin the guinea pig has finally karked it. At long last, the smelly, pointless cretin that has resided in the corner of my lounge and forced me to go shopping for fresh fruit & veg every few days for the last 5 years has finally hung up his clogs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Therefore, I have, free to a good home:
  • A bag and a half of guinea pig food
  • A shit load of fresh hay

Tim???? You've got guinea pigs haven't you????

I'm under instruction to keep the cage etc. though

I can't advertise on Facebook as Emma will see it (it was her guinea pig, she can't have pets at uni) She's absolutely gutted! I'm absolutely over the moon :evil: you know what they say, life begins when the cat leaves home and the guinea pig dies :lol:

So far in 2016 the occupancy here has reduced by 50% and my council tax is still £101 a month! Unb'lievable!

Anyway, pipe up if you want the food and hay :silly:

I can see you are putting on a brave face with the guinea pig but as the cat has left as well, I could supply you with another one to make better use of your council tax, unfortunately it won't eat guinea pig food but it would probably eat the guinea pig if you take your time buying cat food. :woohoo:
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sweetie

It is completely without regret, I must inform you..... 1 year 5 months ago #28331

• Sweetie
  • Don't like ladders, ropes, getting wet or the dark!
  • Thank you received: 252
I'm soldiering on cheers matey. You on about that black thing that forced me to sleep in the van last time I stayed at yours? Na, thanks anyway though!
This universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.

Re:It is completely without regret, I must inform you..... 1 year 5 months ago #28336

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 333
The answer is actually very simple. If you purchase a ew Guinea pig it will take care of the excess hay and food for you. Simples. However, if you want to do it the hard way, yes please. Xx
-
Tim Watts
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds