Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GoPro Advice.

GoPro Advice. 2 years 8 months ago #25471

• WelshSossy
  • Thank you received: 311
Since my last 'Tough' camera bit the dust I need a new video camera to carry on with my caving vids.

I'm looking at the GoPro Hero 4 Silver edition but would prob need a bacpac too. Does the GoPro with a bacpac attached still fit on a caving helmet or would it be too restricted?

Also, even though the silver has the lcd screen if I wanted to use a bacpac to extend recording time would an LCD screen add on (so I could still use the screen) be just as good as a regular battery bacpac. Or is it even possible to add the lcd add on onto the lcd screen that's already on the silver.

Or should I just get a few batteries and just change them underground? Does the GoPro audibly notify you when battery is low?
United Cavers Exploration Team
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by WelshSossy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GoPro Advice. 2 years 8 months ago #25476

• Suboffender
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Tony,

Might be worth throwing up a post on Adit-now. I've seen a few members using go-pro's over the years :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: WelshSossy

GoPro Advice. 2 years 8 months ago #25479

• Sweetie
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't like ladders, ropes, getting wet or the dark!
  • Thank you received: 258
I was tempted by the hero 3 black but my mate has just bought a MuVi camera, does everything the go-pro does, beats the low light capabilities of the go pro all for £130. All the go pro mounts fit it too. Probably not quite as well built but It's worth looking at the comparison vids on youtube.
This universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds