Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera?

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31306

• GOTTZONE
  • Thank you received: 1
HI,

I'm looking for a trip this Saturday 24th June (from 10.30/11am ish), I'm using an excuse to stay out of Derbyshire for a whole day!
I have to be in Ellesmere port early, hence my vagueness on time.

I'm normally part of the furniture at the TSG in Castleton, but I helped a diver in slate mines near Llangollen last weekend and on the way back passed Worlds end and the minera mines, utterly stunning and since I've found out that I passed straight over Ogof llyn parc.
Tom told me of a few bits that I might be able to get in this weekend. eg. Grand Turk Etc,

I'm open to suggestions, some have suggested OHA, I've never done anything in N. Wales, so anything would be great. But if anyone's about and doing something then I'll happily tag along.

Similarly, I've got a few ideas of things to do if no ones around, so not fussed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31307

• mike leahy
  • Thank you received: 665
Hi Alastair
I'll try and sort something out

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31308

• GOTTZONE
Don't stress though, it's just on the off chance there is something going on.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31310

• mark
i could be keen, drop me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31317

• GOTTZONE
Hi Mark, Just sent you an email, hope your Aches are getting better (I think it was your back?).

I've asked you about preferences on crawling etc.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31318

I am planning on going up to the Yorkshire Dales this weekend, a few things happening and I am hoping to meet up with some of the Wessex CC lot at Helwith Bridge. I stayed at their hut on a CREG meeting a few weeks ago.
If something good crops up in North Wales I could be tempted, however!
I will be able to make a Thursday night trip next on 6th July, just booked that night off from work as I have some leave to use up.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31320

• GOTTZONE
We've not made any plans yet, so you're probably better sticking with Yorkshire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gingerlycolors

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31323

• mike leahy
will be available sat afternoon if you fancy oha or maybe milwr tunnel

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31324

• GOTTZONE
HI Mike,

I don't mind either, as both sound great.

Meet at the Sainsbury's in Flint at 1pm? as it seems to be well placed for either OHA or Milwr. binged.it/2rKll3g
my number is 07931779380
email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I've got one or two things I want to do/look at up near llandegla and Minera, so that should keep me occupied.
Let me know if you want to meet earlier or later.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31325

• mike leahy
hi alastair
it's probably going to be closer to 2-3 oclock by the time i finish work and if your going to minera for a mooch it might be easier and closer to meet up somewhere in mold. my no is 07785766260

ps: if there is anything i can help you with as regards minera just ask
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by mike leahy.

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31326

• mike leahy
scrap that time iv'e just had a job re-arrange so 1pm somewhere in mold it is then ;)

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31327

• GOTTZONE
1pm at the esso Garage goo.gl/maps/Pw6P6GM9mRJ2

"wylfa roundabout"

I'm just having a mooch about, probably just surface stuff. If I find anything interesting you'll be the first to know, and a change of plan may be in order, but probably very unlikely!

Trip in North Wales this Sat, 24th? coedepoeth/minera? 6 years 9 months ago #31329

• mike leahy
If your surface mooching thee are some nice limestone kilns up there but beware of bat people :P
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds