Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your BCA Account/Profile

Your BCA Account/Profile 2 months 2 weeks ago #33550

• Ian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 600
Your BCA Account

It would appear that we all have an “Account” (or profile) with the BCA which you can activate on-line.

This allows you to edit your details as well as allowing you to choose what to receive (and what not to receive) from the BCA. This includes the BCA newsletter (I always wondered why I never saw it).

There is a thread on UKc about this which you can find here;

ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=23565.0

We all have one of these and to activate yours, use this link;

members.british-caving.org.uk/users/request_login_details

You will be asked to enter your email address and they will email your username (which is your BCA number) and a password. You can reset your password immediately by following the link in the email. (Your email address must be the one they have which is the one you gave to either Tom or myself when you signed up for the club).

Once you have activated your account you can select “Email Preferences” to determine what you receive (and do not receive). The “tick box” that relates to the newsletter suggests that you will receive mountains of shite from 3rd party companies but I have been assured on UKc (link to the thread is above) that this is not the case.

It is up to you whether you want to do it or not …..

Let me know if you receive spammage from the beleaguered nephew of a rich Arab asking to give you £5squillion pounds because I want a cut.

B)

Ian
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shananna
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds