Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the stupid goverment

the stupid goverment 6 years 11 months ago #30925

• madmicks
  • Access Officer
  • Thank you received: 613
i have to have my say on this one I have not seen anything as stupid in my whole life how can you put this
in place to do with speeding i.e if I speed I get fined 150 percent of my weekly wage but at the same
david beckham gets the same ie I pay £150 and he pays £3,500 and we were both doing 50 mph we had both broke the same law so does this mean if a kill some one I get 10 years in prison but david has to do 25 years its
fookin stupid and is causing a bigger devide this needs to be taken to the court of human rights, and its going to cost more to implement.
as it stands now you get a on the spot fine and you pay it in this new system how are the police going to know your weely wage answer they cannot so it means they will have to employ more clerical saff to try and find this info and what happens if a 18 year old speeds in his car and is living at home with his mum and he does not get any dole money as he walked out of his last job ,no entiltlements how do you punish him you
cannot send him to prison for this road traffic offence in the old system his mum may have paid it but
she cannot be forced to pay it in this new, so the only option left would be to sieze his car but they could not crush it so it will cost more to impound it every one can see this is going to go from bad to worse,
mick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

the stupid goverment 6 years 11 months ago #30927

• Ant89
  • Thank you received: 243
Mick only one problem. You voted for Brexit so you ensured we no longer have access to the court of human rights (It's a EU thing)

the stupid goverment 6 years 11 months ago #30928

• Sweetie
  • Don't like ladders, ropes, getting wet or the dark!
  • Thank you received: 530
Don't speed - Simples :lol:

For anyone who is employed, the HMRC now know exactly what you earn via a system known as RTI (Real Time Information) Lie to any government department at your peril! In the olden days, none of the government departments talked to each other. They are getting pretty shit hot at sharing information these days so not really worth telling porkies. I suppose if you are self employed (in the true sense, as in not a Director of a Ltd. company) you may get away with fibbing, but if you are claiming tax credits or claiming anything based on your earnings, you will be losing in the long run.

Murph - Slow the heck down you silly fudge :P
This universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.

the stupid goverment 6 years 11 months ago #30930

• mike leahy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 660
just wait until they do the same for not wearing your seatbelt. you'll be foooooked mick smurfy ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: timwatts

the stupid goverment 6 years 11 months ago #30933

• madmicks
  • Access Officer
  • Thank you received: 613
I don,t mind paying the £150 but I am pissed that my mat mike leahy has to pay £1500 he is the same caver as me there,s no difference and before you lot say he does not speed I have witnessed him behind me in the lanes of hendre doing 60 plus in that big van and I am scrapping my wing mirrors on a C1 there,s my point we all speed but he should not have out that sort of money just because he can fit a carpet faster than me.
I am glad my days of being a stud are over and the 20 pks of durex a night are finished with I would be paying through the pe.... the nose.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds