Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warmbac caving suit

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33071

Standard blue / red Warmbac caving oversuit, low mileage. No rips or tears, Velcro still good. External pocket on one arm and Velcro pouch inside chest.

It was a bit tight when I bought it and I haven't got any smaller.

Label says size L+ But since this is a bit vague...

Back of neck to crotch 34" or 87cm
Length (ankles to back of neck 60" or 150cm
Width across chest 45" or 115 cm

Can post, or bring to North Wales next trip. Presently located South Wales.

Phil
07780518984
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33072

  • Doug
  • Doug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 979
  • Thank you received: 230
Sounds like it would fit me, am in need of a warmback, let me know how much, no rush, next time you are up this way would be fine. :woohoo:
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33073

  • Ian
  • Ian's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 4656
  • Thank you received: 621
Doug,

Your collection of caving suits nearly numbers the same as the collection of your motor vehicles .....

:blink:

Ian
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33074

Doug wrote:
Sounds like it would fit me, am in need of a warmback, let me know how much, no rush, next time you are up this way would be fine. :woohoo:

I wouldn't like to say if I think I'm bigger or smaller than you Doug! Problem area with the fit is that it's too short between shoulders and crutch. But I'd say that it's not going to be far wrong on you. Genuinely have no idea of the going rate on a decent secondhand suit. What do you think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33087

  • Doug
  • Doug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 979
  • Thank you received: 230
ivortheengine wrote:
Doug wrote:
Sounds like it would fit me, am in need of a warmback, let me know how much, no rush, next time you are up this way would be fine. :woohoo:

I wouldn't like to say if I think I'm bigger or smaller than you Doug! Problem area with the fit is that it's too short between shoulders and crutch. But I'd say that it's not going to be far wrong on you. Genuinely have no idea of the going rate on a decent secondhand suit. What do you think?

No idea how much they are but was going to buy a new one anyway, so it should be fine, I think it should fit.
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33088

  • Doug
  • Doug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 979
  • Thank you received: 230
Ian wrote:
Doug,

Your collection of caving suits nearly numbers the same as the collection of your motor vehicles .....

:blink:

Ian

got far more caving suits, all in tatters.
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33089

  • mike leahy
  • mike leahy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 3244
  • Thank you received: 281
Doug wrote:
Ian wrote:
Doug, all in tatters.
So is your car collection :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warmbac caving suit 8 months 2 weeks ago #33091

  • Doug
  • Doug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 979
  • Thank you received: 230
mike leahy wrote:
Doug wrote:
Ian wrote:
Doug, all in tatters.
So is your car collection :P

Suppose so
Mae bradwyr ymhobman
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.400 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
| + - | RTL - LTR
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.