Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2021 Clubs Subs (A gift for members present & past)

2021 Clubs Subs (A gift for members present & past) 2 months 4 weeks ago #38629

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 866
A Gift for UCET Members (Present & Past)

Because of the restrictions imposed by the various UK authorities in respect of caving throughout 2020 (and probably within 2021) the club recognises that we haven't been able to get underground as much as we would like.

We are therefore offering to renew your membership for 2021 for £0.00 (equivalent to saving £20.00)

You only need make a payment in respect of the BCA insurance which is unchanged at £17.00

The best payment method is through Paypal (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ). Internet Banking is also possible.

Please include a note of your name when you make a payment so we can be certain who you are :)

This free membership offer applies to all current members of UCET and all past members of UCET

Some Notes;
If you have insurance with another club (or your are a direct member) then your membership will renew for a cost of £0.00 ... please be sure to let us know you wish to join (re-join).

If you are an honorary member you need do nothing, we'll automatically sort everything for you

If you have any queries, either post below or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

:) :) :)

Ian Adams
(Club Secretary)
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Ian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timwatts, LesW, Doug, mike leahy, DaveT, Richard, Sweetie, gingerlycolors, Stones

2021 Clubs Subs (A gift for members present & past) 2 months 3 weeks ago #38650

I will let you know when I renew my BCA insurance which will be due next month.

2021 Clubs Subs (A gift for members present & past) 2 months 3 weeks ago #38651

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 866
Greg,

You have been automatically renewed (no subs to pay) as you have insurance direct.

;)
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds