Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christmas Do 2023

Christmas Do 2023 9 months 21 hours ago #45593

Hi everybody. I know it's still only July but I want to start getting this year's Christmas Do organised. Don't want to leave it too late this time. Been checking out a few venues: I've ruled out the Crooked Horn as they do not yet have on-site catering and it appears to be a "work in progress". I am able to offer two choices: The Stamford Gate, Holywell, which is walking distance from the Glan and the Beaufort Park Hotel, where we had last year's successful event. Both will be charging £35 per person and offer seating in a shared room and disco. Based on previous year's attendances I will be booking 45 spaces. I am planning for Saturday 2nd December but will consider the following Saturday if people so wish. To kick things off I am opting for the Stamford Gate Hotel and my preferred date is 2nd of December.

I previously posted this in the private area but I want to reach a wider audience. I also want to secure the venue by the end of August so there is still time to decide whether it is the Beaufort Park or the Stamford Gate you wish to go to.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

Christmas Do 2023 7 months 2 weeks ago #45894

Hi everybody, now that Hidden Earth is over and the next event is the Christmas Do, I am starting to take payments
for the event. This year it will be £35.00 which will include the dinner and the disco. Payment details are on
the private section of the forum

1. Steve kennedy & Hannah
2. Gaz & Kerry
3. Kieran & Heather
4. Ian & Helen
5. Mike Leahy & Chris - PAID
6. Kaz
7. Tom & Charlotte
8. Greg Collins - PAID (ORGANISER)
9. Les Williams
10. Mary Cutts
11. Sam
12. Rob Whitehead
13. Tim Watts & Sarah
14. Jon & Vicky
15. Paul Boyd. & Kelly
16. Dai
17. Sweetie
18. Bwji & Nichola

28 so far.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by gingerlycolors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike leahy, Stones

Christmas Do 2023 7 months 1 week ago #45913

• Stones
  • Thank you received: 575
The Christmas party thread is now in the private section of the forum. If you have confirmed you are coming you will be on the list for this years Christmas party at the Beaufort Hotel on Sat 2nd Dec, if you haven't put your name down please comment on this thread www.ucet.org.uk/index.php?option=com_kun...&id=11470&Itemid=191
Payment details will also be found on the new thread in the private section.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Stones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gingerlycolors, KizzTW
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds