Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Request for Photos

Request for Photos 4 months 4 days ago #38642

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 883
We have been asked by the cave registrar for Wales (The Cambrian Caving council) to help provide any photographs and/images of entrances and any interesting features found within.

Before you suggest it, Cris Ebbs website (and photos) is already being resouirced.

If you do have any photos/images of any cave in Wales, can you get them to Martin Laverty (Cave Registrar for CCC) please?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

Ian Adams
(Club Secretary)

Here is the original message from Martin;

Hi Ian,

Hope you are well...

I've just added to the Cambrian Cave Registry by adding the ability to display photos. I would particularly like to be able to show as many entrances as possible, plus photos illustrating especially interesting features. The photos can be hosted by the CCR [ www.cambriancavingcouncil.org.uk/registr...try_view.php?ID=1680 ] or linked [ www.cambriancavingcouncil.org.uk/registr...try_view.php?ID=1093 ], and may link out to other sites. I have few photos of my own to contribute, so I wonder if you can help? I will be adding suitable photos from Cris Ebbs' Caves of North Wales site as this is now hosted by Cambrian, so that may mean some of yours are already covered.

Cheers,

Martin Laverty

(Cambrian Cave Registrar)

PS Please feel free to pass this request round your pals in UCET and elsewhere.
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
Last Edit: 4 months 3 days ago by Ian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Request for Photos 4 months 3 days ago #38646

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 883
Thread has been updated with the email to send your piccies to .... :woohoo:
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds