Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thanks to everyone!

Thanks to everyone! 6 years 11 months ago #6792

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 381
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support recently. I've got a bit behind with replying to everyone's private messages, emails, text etc, so sorry for that!

Joshua is now home. His face is healing really well and other than being a rosey pink colour (which we are told will fade back to normal over a few months to a couple of years).

He also received burns to his right arm and chest which a a little worse. He may require a couple of skin grafts in a couple of little places but its looking really hopeful for the rest of the areas, the Bio-brain (Temporary false skin) appears to be doing its job really well. Its a bit of a waiting game now really to see what nature does.

We're all back home now (We all 'lived' at Alder Hey Childrens Hospital for the first week). He's full of beans and appears to have no bad memories at all. We have to go back to Alder Hey every three days at the moment for dressing changes and he loves going - theres a choo-choo track there that might be acting as a bit of a big carrot!!

Anyway thanks again for all the well wishes.

Also apols to people i've let down over the last week or so. i.e. Les W and John/Bella. I'd have loved to have done more with you guys.

Things are slowly getting back to normal so i'm hoping to sneak out on Thursday.

Tim, Sarah and Joshua. x
-
Tim Watts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Thanks to everyone! 6 years 11 months ago #6793

• LesW
  • Thank you received: 106
Hi Tim
Good to hear Joshua is OK

Please don't feel that you let us down, it's all about priorities, and family always comes first!

Sorry not to have had a beer or two with you while we were up there, but fully understand you were dealing with far more important things...
Les
I'm a very busy person

Re: Thanks to everyone! 6 years 11 months ago #6795

Thanks for the good news Tim. Don't worry about us, it must have been an awful time for all of you. Very glad that the worse is now over, and Joshua is getting better.
Any pictures of the Choo Choo?

PS. Bella did OHA last night and got up the shaft to the canals and managed to fall in neck deep, but loved every moment of it. OHA is definately a 'Bella' cave. Squeezy, muddy, scrambly, challenging. I could never have got up or down the steep bit without Mike's help and guidance. I wish there was a way to improve the basic rigging to make the ascent safer and easier for people who are not half monkies.

When you are up for it, I am sure Bella would like to take on the next section of OHA, but she will need rigging.

Re: Thanks to everyone! 6 years 11 months ago #6796

• Suboffender
  • Thank you received: 82
I was sorry to hear about the news Tim, but glad to hear things are going better for you now.

Hope to see you soon

Re: Thanks to everyone! 6 years 11 months ago #6857

• JohnO
  • Thank you received: 12
Glad to here Josh is making a good recovery :cheer:
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by JohnO.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds