Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The 2013 Naked Caving Calendar (includes mines) now in

The 2013 Naked Caving Calendar (includes mines) now in 6 years 6 months ago #9506

Hello!

I'm a caver and a mine explorer and I've spent the last six months putting together a naked caving calendar in aid of cave rescue. The calendar includes photographs of mines and quarries too (one in Wiltshire and two in France) so I think would be of interest to the mine exploring community.

The Barenaked Caving calendar (as featured in Descent Magazine & The Field) is now in stock.

It features models from the Westminster Speleological Group, shot in South Wales, Yorkshire and Somerset caves, as well as two famous mines in France (the limestone mines under Paris and Puiselet Sand Quarry in the surburbs).

The calendars are printed on glossy, good quality A3 Paper and posted in strong board back envelopes.

You can order yours at www.barenakedcaving.co.uk/ or collect from me in person if you live in London.

All Profits go to SMWCRT Cave Rescue and Yorkshire's CRO Cave Rescue.

Please allow four working days for UK delivery. The first batch will be posted out on Monday.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Touching upon previous questions, there are more photos of female cavers than male cavers in the calendar and the models are all very lovely. ;)

(We will be introducing P&P deals for muliple orders in the next few days, please enquire for more information.)
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Mr Flay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 2013 Naked Caving Calendar (includes mines) now in 6 years 6 months ago #9507

• Mad-Dan
  • Awesome
  • Thank you received: 161
bottom of the dollytubs at alum pot..

i'll order one through your site seen as it's for a good cause.

The 2013 Naked Caving Calendar (includes mines) now in 6 years 6 months ago #9512

• Suboffender
  • Thank you received: 82
Already ordered one. Naked exploration is great :)

The 2013 Naked Caving Calendar (includes mines) now in 6 years 6 months ago #9591

• Labrat
  • Thank you received: 1
That it is Joel, aye dude, that it is ;)
Love it . . . :)
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds