Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Millie caught red handed!

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 2 weeks ago #33566

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 365
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly:

-
Tim Watts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian, mike leahy

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 2 weeks ago #33569

• mike leahy
  • Thank you received: 273
Proper belly laugh Tim
The following user(s) said Thank You: timwatts

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33571

• madmicks
  • Access Officer
  • Thank you received: 298
you can see the funny side of this but what if,,,,mike had slipped back down the shaft on wet scaff tubes and landed on an upright were it had inserted 6 inches into his rectum were on the fire brigade could have turned up and started to cut the tube to get him out then medics taking him to hospital on a stretcher lying
on his stomach it would not be funny now and to make it worse when all the emergency services left my dig
collapsed because the pole they cut was the main support,does that sound funny, no and why because I could have had a heart attack seeing all my hard work go down pan and that would have been another fertillity

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33572

• Ian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 606
You prolly won't laugh at this then lol ...

A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33573

• madmicks
  • Access Officer
  • Thank you received: 298
fook me its 2.30 on Saturday and the landowner of GB has just been on the phone there are fire engines at the woods near the shaft the place is on fire when you closed the lid you created an updraught and the choke went on fire this resulted in the plastic covering the shaft going on fire which resulted in the braken in the woods going on fire which then raged through the wooda burning all in its path the police are also there
as they have started evacuating the properties close to the fire nesting bed and wild life have not survived
the RSPCB are on sight also there are helicopters overhead trying to douse the flames from spreading the fire
has also brought down power lines cutting power from local hamlets the electricity companies are also there
total cost to the club so far is 10 million pounds all executives of the club will lose there houses and they will be homeless that's what 5 minutes of laughter could have caused, tim watts needs to be brought befor the committee to atone for his childish pranks the man is a natural born killer. mick

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33574

• Ant89
  • Thank you received: 222
I assume that means the blockage has been cleared and there is just a nice pile of ash at the bottom of the shaft to shift.

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33577

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 365
shaft cleared and mike with a scaff tube jammed up his hoop! I'd call that a result! :-D
-
Tim Watts

Millie caught red handed! 3 months 1 week ago #33586

• ADE
  • Thank you received: 46
could you feel a draught ?? The firemen would have done a risk assessment and refused to go in the entrance due to the bloody awful smell of strawberry and cherry smoke. As the only smoker in the tunnel - I think you would have to take the rap Mick - one for the team !!!
Ade
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds