Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 6 months 1 week ago #33423

Hey guys. Had my first trip last night down rhyd alyn with Tim and ade Steve sian Doug.
Was absolutely fascinated by the history and the work involved in the building of the mine.
There was some hairy moments on ladders lol as I’m not to keen on heights but I got through it.
Loved the train tracks and can’t wait to go down on the train.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello 6 months 1 week ago #33429

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 369
Hi Steve, Great to have you with us mate.

Like i said, we're out every Thursday so come along whenever you fancy! Theres loads to see underground round here. You've only just scratched under the surface believe me!

Steve (i assume you met Steve on your way out) is the weekly trip organsiser, they get posted up on this forum each week. Most of the time this is in the public forum but occasional the trips in the 'members' section which you you get access to if you want to become a member (no pressure to do this but strictly speaking after 3 trips underground with us you're meant to become a member which gives you insurance cover (Its's £20 a year membership plus £17 a year for the BCA insurance - £37 all in). Like I say, don't even worry about this for now though.

I'll not be out for the next couple of weeks (working away) but you know some faces now.

See you soon mate.
-
Tim Watts

Hello 6 months 1 week ago #33432

• Ian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 620
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum and UCET :)

If you need anything and Tim has buggered off, drop me a line ....

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I can tell you where the trips are each week too (if they aren't posted in plain sight) ;)

See you soon!

B)

Ian
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds