Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cave underneath my house? (Pantymwyn)

Cave underneath my house? (Pantymwyn) 11 years 9 months ago #6864

Someone on UK Cavers suggested I post on here since there might be someone who knows more about the strange goings on in my back yard!

When it's a quiet & still night and you sit out back above the house, you can quite distinctly hear the sound of dripping water, just as you would sat inside a large cave.

By the looks of things I'm sat between two known cave systems, however the dripping noises come from all around you ... it's quite something to hear - sounds like a huge space to my untrained ears!
https://44d18053-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/cavesofnortheastwales/18-caves-p---s/OHA area DONE D (Custom).jpg

I found this image, and I live between the area marked for the poacher's cave & to the left of the words 'underground dome', but there doesnt seem to be anything marked and the dripping noises come from all around you ... it's quite creepy tbh!
Last Edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Oom Wat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cave underneath my house? (Pantymwyn) 11 years 9 months ago #6865

Re: Cave underneath my house? (Pantymwyn) 11 years 9 months ago #6874

I now suspect that this is the sound of the river carrying up the valley
Last Edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Oom Wat.

Re: Cave underneath my house? (Pantymwyn) 11 years 9 months ago #6875

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 433
Hi, I live in pantymwyn on cefn bychan road. Drop me an email with some contact details and I might be able to throw some light on it for you.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tim Watts.

Sent from my Galaxy S II via Tapatalk 2
-
Tim Watts
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds