Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how-do

how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6929

• Mad-Dan
  • Awesome
  • Thank you received: 168
Hiya all.

Looks like i've been a member for a while but never posted.

been going underground for a couple of years now, mainly mines, but over the last 8 - 10 months i've started looking at a few caves.

I've done a few of the north wales mines, but most of the caving i've done has been in yorkshire, you seam to have big locks on the interesting looking caves over there in wales.

anyway, i finally decided to say hello, i know a few of the names i've seen on the forum, for those that don't know me, i'm dan from manchester.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6930

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 1440
Hi Dan and welcome to the forum.

The three main caves in our area are Hesp Alyn, Poachers and Nadolig - there aren't any locks on them.

There are other caves in North Wales but this club is not the steward of them and, yes, some of them do have locks on :(

You would be very welcome to join us on a Thursday evening or any of our weekend trips. Some of the trips are in the private members area - just ask if you can't see what's going on and someone will tell you ;)

Ian
Currently at rest in the Elephant's graveyard

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6933

• Mad-Dan
  • Awesome
Hi Ian, i think i've been watching your youtube vids, loving the sarcasm in some of them lol.

yeh i know you dont controll access to those big padlocked gates, and i think i may well take you up on one of those trips, it would have to be a weekend though, a thursday night trip would leave me in no state for a friday in work

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6937

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 1440
Any time Dan ;)
Currently at rest in the Elephant's graveyard

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6944

• Suboffender
  • Thank you received: 83
Hi Dan!

Not sure if i have met you before or not, but look forward to doing so in the future.

Welcome to the forum :)

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6946

• Mad-Dan
  • Awesome
We've never met, but we've spoke on another forum where i'm registered under another user name, not sure why i dont have the same user name on here, think i got confused somewhere along the way while registering

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6948

• mike leahy
  • Thank you received: 665
HI DAN
WE ARE IN YORKSHIRE CAVING QUITE OFTEN NEARLY ALWAYS SRT IF YOU KEEP AN EYE OPEN YOU MIGHT CATCH UP WITH US UP THERE. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ONLY JUST NOTICED I LEFT IT ON :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
enjoy the site

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6950

• Mad-Dan
  • Awesome
No worries Mike, to be honest, i probably spend more time in wales, just seam to of spent a lot of time away recently with the BPC winch meet the other weekend and having done a few bits up there sinse, hagg gill and an un-named coal mine.

heading over to wales tomorrow to have a look at a few bits actually

Re: how-do 11 years 10 months ago #6952

• Suboffender
  • Thank you received: 83
mad-dan wrote:
We've never met, but we've spoke on another forum where i'm registered under another user name, not sure why i dont have the same user name on here, think i got confused somewhere along the way while registering

Ahh, I've seen quite a few of your pictures about and they are very good. If you come on a weekend trip I'm likely to bump into you sooner rather than later.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds