Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from Cardiff...

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12663

  • j0nas
  • j0nas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All,

Name's Jonas and I hail form Cardiff, I've been a keen caver and mine explorer for a few years now and really need to get more done.

As you can imagine not being able to drive somewhat hampers my efforts but hopefully I can get a few more under my belt for 2013.

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12665

  • Sweetie
  • Sweetie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't like ladders, ropes, getting wet or the dark!
  • Posts: 1601
  • Thank you received: 382
Welcome to the forum Jonas B)
This universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12668

  • Mad-Dan
  • Mad-Dan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Awesome
  • Posts: 1806
  • Thank you received: 167
Hi Jonas, welcome to here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12673

  • Ian
  • Ian's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 5043
  • Thank you received: 801
Hi Hi .... Welcome to the forums ...

There are a few members down your way who know quite a bit about the underworld around your area :)

Ian
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12678

  • seantaylor
  • seantaylor's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 46
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello and welcome.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12681

  • j0nas
  • j0nas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
Ian wrote:
Hi Hi .... Welcome to the forums ...

There are a few members down your way who know quite a bit about the underworld around your area :)

Ian

Thanks Ian.. I hope to also head up North Wales at some point soon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12688

  • mike leahy
  • mike leahy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 3673
  • Thank you received: 368
welcome aboard, enjoy the forum
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12696

welcome from Bridgend..... I get out on some of the North Wales trips... if you're not scared of my car
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j0nas

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12724

  • j0nas
  • j0nas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
ivortheengine wrote:
welcome from Bridgend..... I get out on some of the North Wales trips... if you're not scared of my car

Sounds good... I'm sure your car ain't that bad..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12726

  • Mad-Dan
  • Mad-Dan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Awesome
  • Posts: 1806
  • Thank you received: 167
j0nas wrote:
ivortheengine wrote:
welcome from Bridgend..... I get out on some of the North Wales trips... if you're not scared of my car

Sounds good... I'm sure your car ain't that bad..

i'm fairly sure it is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12730

  • j0nas
  • j0nas's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
Mad-Dan wrote:
j0nas wrote:
ivortheengine wrote:
welcome from Bridgend..... I get out on some of the North Wales trips... if you're not scared of my car

Sounds good... I'm sure your car ain't that bad..

i'm fairly sure it is.

LOL what have I let myself in for..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12737

  • Ian
  • Ian's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 5043
  • Thank you received: 801
When he's looking at you, be careful to note any small or subltle glint in his eye - it's a "sign" lol

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
A door, once opened, may be stepped through in either direction
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Cardiff... 7 years 6 months ago #12742

Ian wrote:
When he's looking at you, be careful to note any small or subltle glint in his eye - it's a "sign" lol

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

.... a sign I enjoy myself underground, of course! I can think of people in this club with a much more "crazy" look in their eyes.... but being a gentleman I wouldn't give any clue as to their identity :oops:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
| + - | RTL - LTR
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.