Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 21st Jan. Zoom Virtual Caving

21st Jan. Zoom Virtual Caving 3 years 2 months ago #38908

• timwatts
  • Thank you received: 433
ok guys and gals, i've set up a recurring meeting - the link / Meeting ID code should work indefinitely.

I suggest that 8:30pm might be a good time each Thursday.

This should work regardless of me being there myself or not (i.e. i can't do it from the rig - but you lot can still meet).

Ian, if you want to share the http 'link' and/or the Meeting ID code (and refer to the fact its a 'Zoom' meeting, i.e. use the Zoom App on phones or tablets etc, or just click on the link on pc's etc. people will generally work it out i expect.

Might be worth mentioning people using battery devices have a suitable charging device plugged in because as with any video conferencing software it does eat up battery are a rate even faster than our waffle!

I would recommend that unlike some peoples video chat sessions and definitly like some real caving trips we at least start with all our clothes on. And the good news is that unlike the real world, the clubs Alcohol Policy doesn't apply to virtual caving. :-P

I seriously dont mind what we decide to do this week, both the above suggestions sound great - i'll be attending this week (21st Jan) but then i'll have to miss the next three due to work.... so thats (28th Jan and the 4th and 11th Feb) - but as i say above - me not being there shouldn't stop you all from logging into the meeting anyway!

Tim Watts is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: UCET Virtual Caving 2021
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
us02web.zoom.us/j/8501722438?pwd=S2JIbnN...OHkyQjU0ZlMvT0poQT09

Meeting ID: 850 172 2438
Passcode: 123456

-
Tim Watts
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by timwatts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike leahy, Sweetie
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds